1. sun burn or photo dermatitis
is an abnormal skin reaction to sunlight along with sensitivity of the skin.
2. avoid any cosmetic usages.
3.avoid alcohol,coffee,tea which leads to dehydrtaion.
4. use a good sunscreen not only to prevent sun burns but also against skin cancer
5. was it a first degree burn (red skin) or second degree burn (blisters)?
6. eat healthy so that body is provided with essential nutrients helping in rebuilding the skin.
7. apply aloe vera
which has excellent cooling properties and will also aid in healing.
8. lastly it all depends upon your skin colour, the darker the skin the early it fades away.