White patches on face, arms. No improvement with different treatments. How will it disappear?

hello.... i m 22 years old girl. i m having white patches over my face and arms from past 9 years. somebody told me dat it is a fungal infection and i also took the treatment for dis bt couldnt found any recovery. sometimes they will disappears sometime they will come. there is no itching over patches. it is nt vitiligo . i took homeopatheic treatment and allopathic treatment bt no recovery is dere. it will seriously look ugly and embarass. could u plz help me out?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012