White patches on cheeks left by skin lighting cream. No result with Placentrex gel. Can use Kojic cream?

dear doctors,i am 22 yr old female i have been a victim of those local pharmacy skin lightning cream i applied it for three months the result was great when i came to knw the harmfyl side effects of that cream i stopped it basically i had no problem on my skin but my i am back in my true colour well what i am left out is with fine visible white patch on cheecks i consult with my dematoligist and he recommended me to use PLACENTREX GEL from albert david with some vitamin tablet for 20 days but no result what to do ?? and can i use kojic cream from curatio for complexion improvment would it be harmful?? waiting !!! thank you..
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013