White patches on below lip. Used ointment and color treatment. Any other treatment to get normal lips color?

Hi , I got an white patches ( two dots) on my below lip. Then I met a doctor. He told me to use ointment for 2 months.After that , it was reduced lighter, again it was into same condition. Then he told, I will give color treatment . Means he kept die on the lips with black color. Then that color changed to black. Now, I want to ask, that place was looking bad with black color, is any other treatment for the lips to get normal lips color. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012