White patches near the mouth and cheeks. Advised to use malagard and evmozone. Are these medications effective?

hi having white patches near my mouth part and some on my cheeks.i consulted my doctor and she gave me malagard 50,evmozone to apply only on white patches for 10 days and then ICTHYNE-H to apply in night after stopping EVMOZONE and also suggested me DERCLEAN facewash.Im having combination skin,after applying all this im feeling my skin even more oily.what should i do and will these creams improve my skin tone and will there b any result on acne
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013