White patch shown in Chest X ray. I need an advice from you.

hello doctor , My son has fever , breathing difficulty. First doctor who checked him told there is some mummer in his heart so we met second doctor she is paediatric cardiologist . She checked him and first told nothing is wrong with this boy but still we will go for X-ray. In the X-ray report it showed some white patch or some white cell like, so did echo scan or something. In that everything seemed ok. Now doctor has asked us to meet an ENT of further verification. We are worried, my son is only 5years. Doctor I need an advice from you. Please
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011