White patch on the skin after a shaving wound. Have diabetes. Allergy? Need cure

I am Vinodan from kerala,India. recently after a shave got a cut and later on become a white patch on the chin . I am diabetic and at present in control between 110 to 150 now. when the cut happened on face I was using the twin blade,otherwise i was using normal razor blade.some are telling it is due to blade allergy .I used some ayurvedic oil and the white patch is still there on chin since last 02 months,what is the remody for curing it.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012