White patch on face. Used garlic paste. What is the treatment? Are there any home remedies?

hi, Pleeeassseee i beg you; i am desperate; i got a white patch on my face from using garlic paste to get rid of my beauty spot; & its very white & it Stands out a lot because its much more lighter then my normal skin color which is darker; So Pleease help; how can i Blend the white patch in with the rest of my skin color ?? are there any simple home remedies; PLLSSSS help me; i've got school in 8 days; i very desperately need it gone by then ?? :( Plzzzzzzzz help..
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013