White patch like burn, rough to touch appears in winter. Any home remedy?

hello Dr..,i have white patch look like burn patch from close,i have no pain ,it appears in winter,it is rough in touch, my friends n mother are saying its a normal winter problem and will disappear soon but i have this from a month still... what is it exectly dr? how to treat this is there any home remedes or any medical treatment.... plz slove my query Dr.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013
SIR, FIRST UP ALL U FIND OUT DO U HAVE VITAMIN A DEFICIENCY. IF IT IS FOUND U MAY TAKE COD LIVER OIL CAPSULES OR U MAY TAKE MORE CAROTENE CONTAIN FOOD LIKE CARROT , GREEN LEAVES AND GREEN VEGETABLES. IF IT IS NOT CONTROLLED U MAY CHECK, IT IS A LEPROMATOUS PATCHES. BECAUSE U SAID SENSATION IS NOT THERE. KINDLY CONSULT A DERMATOLOGIST FOR MORE DETAIL.