White patch in the area of injection given for elbow pain, does not go away. Solution?

Hello Dr, my name is daniel. I am a Nigerian but live in Sri Lanka. I had this elbow pain for months and I was forced to visit a doctor. I was given an injection . I dont know the injection s name but I had a solution. After two weeks, I had a white patch at the exact spot I took the injection. I thought it would go away but its like its staying. I am a black man and it doesn t look good on me. What do I do l?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Hi white patch on the spot where injection is given is leukoderma.the injection can be steriod injection.whatever reason can be use momate ointment in the morning.tacrolimus in the night can darken the area .if there is no response use placentrex gel and exposure to sun for 15 minutes after application.use trimop forte tablet daily once 2 hours before application of placentrex