White particles sediment inside the skin on penis, taking Glucophage, no extra marital affairs. Cure for the problem?<br><br>

there is a small bubble looks like whity partcles sedimented inside over skin on my penis tip. I started taking Glucophage tablet just before 4 months and also 3 injection i took for my albucia ( FOR HAIR LOSS ON CHIN ). Please note that, I dont have any illegal contact for the sexual intercourse apart from my wife and i am age of 34. Please advise for what reason this problem came in to my penis and how to cure this problem. Rama chandran from Saudi arabia
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013