White papules on face, prescribed sertaconazole cream, skin peeling. Normal? Also, how to use sertaconazole and retarel cream simultaneously?

hi i recently visited a dermatologist because of white pappules on face . he suggested me retarel cream and sertaconazole cream ,one anti fungal (flucanazole) and amoxiciillin tablets diagnosed pyoderma with canidiasis .he asked me to use both the creams at night .how to use both creams simultaneously. I used sertaconazole since 3 days .My skin is peeling off .Is it the usual thing happening or any reaction . I didnt use retarel cream because of the small confusion
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012