White painless pimples on Labia Minora. Diagnosed as warts. Does not look like warts. Suggestions?

Hello Dr. Grief, I noticed 3 small white pimple on my labia minora. They were painless. After soaking in a hot bath the bumps turned into flesh bumps, and literally blended in with the flesh but still were bumps. I went to the doctor, he was a general practitioner, not a gyno and he said they were warts. I looked up warts online and my bumps looked nothing like the pictures I've seen online, nor do they fit the description of what a genital wart should look like. I am trying to determine whether the doctor may have made the wrong diagnoses. Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013