White painless bumps inside the mouth. History of canker sores. Herpes test negative. Should I be concerned?

I am a 25 yr old female, about 8 months ago I was in for a regular check up and my herpes igm test came back as .67. My herpes igg were both negative. I was tested again 4 weeks later, same outcome only my igm was a little lower, igg still negative. I was told not to worry about it and I have not experienced any symptoms. About 2 months ago I began noticing small, white, painless bumps on the insides of my cheeks. Every now and again one is big and hurts, I also have a history of getting canker sores. But these bumps are always very small and a few at a time. Seperated, not clustered. I am worried these may be herpes? Or something else?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012