White outgrowth on the nasal bridge, get frequent nose bleeds and pressure on bridge with headaches. Sinusitis?

My question is regarding a bone forming on the bridge of my nose . I can t tell if its the bone of my bridge that is growing or a separate bone-like thing. It s slightly white and lighter than my skin colour and this results in my left side of the bridge looking slightly elevated. I ve always had a nasal bump but it s starting to look like something s going on. Also, 5-6 months ago I experienced mild nose bleeds and some pressure on the nose bridge along with headaches . Could it be a result of Sinusitis? I appreciate your answer, thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012