White or yellow vaginal discharge. Taken medicine for BV. What is going on?

Hi. I m d. I have been having a discharge that is white and sometimes light yellow. I have been to my obgyn and he said it was only a little bit of bacteria(bv). I was treated and the discharge went away. Then I had sex with my bf while just finishing the meds and I think I threw off my balance again. The discharge doesn t really have a smell but if I smell really close it kind of smells like pizza. What could be going on? More bv?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012