White milky discharge from penis, vagina post sex, discharge attracts ants, partner had pain in the penis during intercourse. Reason?

HI DOK,im salma...i ve been hving a sex intercourse with my husband during unexpected menstration...after few days...me and my husband had a problem during sexual intercourse...after hving sex,under his penis felt so painful...and all the time my vagina and his penis had a milky white fluid that comes out that make our underwears always wet...and if we put our underwears out in a few second...ants was there always..
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012