White matter on tongue, red acne on chest, stomach. HIV virus test negative. Due to excess stress?

hi ,i suffer from a white matter on tongue its not painfull and it can be brushed but it was since 4 months ,i also suffer from a red little acnes under the skin in chest and stomach area ,im afraid that those migh be a symptom to. behcet disease or HIV virus ,i did. The HIV test it.was negative but im still confused about it ,and i.also want to know if the excessive stress my lead to these symptoms plzzzz HElP. Thank u
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012