White mark on the clitoral hood, no itching or pain, STI test clear. What could it be?

I have a white mark on my clitoral hood, i have no itching or pain, and i ve been tested for STI s a couple of months ago and my results came back clear, my last 2 boyfriends were virgins, and i had sex before i met them with one other person and was tested but my results came back clear. i m just wondering what it is, when i feel it , it feels like bone, it looks like the white mark you get sometimes on your nail, do you have any idea what it could be?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012