White mark on labia, not painful, done laser hair removal. Could the laser beam have an effect?

I have a small white blemish mark on my labia that is not painful, i noticed it a few days ago and since then have been worrying about what it could be. I cant notice any other white marks or spots on the labia. I go for lazer hair removal down there every 6 weeks and the last time i had a session was last thursday, 3 days before i noticed the mark. Could the lazer bean had an affect? Its not sore and at the monent does not look like it would burst or be a spot? It has just become more visible. It is almost left of the clitorus but on the labia skin. Any help would be great.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012