White lumps on the back of the tongue, reddish throat. Bad taste in the mouth. Had a deep dental cleaning. Is that the reason?

hi, so am 21 year old. i notice i have lumps on the back of my tongue with white stuff. i have horrible taste & always have mucus to spit out. i brush daily and floss, just got a deep clean 3 days ago. i notice that my throut also has red lumps. my tongue or throut dont hurt, what can this be the cause? when i brush my teeth i always have thick salivia to spit out and never stops. my fresh breath only last for about 20 mins and back to mucus breath, help please i work in a office as costumer service and it really emberrassing.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012