White lumps at the back of the tongue. Antibiotics prescribed for thrush. Suffering from sore throat. Further treatment?

I have white lumps at the back of my tongue fell them quite far down on my tongue. Also I went to see doc who said it was thrush and they gave me some antibiotics called nystan. Started taking this and it made my tongue sore and sore throat . The doctor as given some other antibiotic which now tongue and throat don t hurt but te white spots are still there. Really am worried about it
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012