White lumps around nipple, recurring lump on one spot, squeezing results into tiny crater. Signs of pre-menopause?

Hi I am 42 and have had 4 children (youngest now 11) I was not a big breast feeder. My concern is that I have white lumps around my nipple area (which is also normal for me) but one lump in particular on my right breast comes up every few weeks and looks like a pimple or tiny cyst . It is quite painful to squeeze - the discharge has no odor but is almost toothpaste like in formation - when the puss comes out it is hard and leaves a tiny crater underneath. Just wondering if I should be squeezing it or should I let it go and is it something to be concerned about or is it something that relates to pre menopause? Thank you for any advise...
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012