White lump on leg following scab. Any ideas on what this could be ?

Hi my 7 year old daughter fell off her bike last Summer and took a small chunk out of her ankle just above the ankle bone on the outer side of her leg. It scabbed over and the scab fell off and we assumed it was healed. However, where the scab was there is now a white/pink lump which looks a bit wart like. She says it does not hurt unless she scratches it as it does get itchy from time to time. I can t decide if the lump is getting bigger. Any ideas on what this could be and should we be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011