White liquid oozing out from gums, causing a lot of pain, started after taking thyroid medicine. Suggestion?

My mom is having this oosing white liquid coming out of her gums behind her top front teeth . It is bitter and salty tasting and her whole mouth is in alot of pain. She just had her teeth cleaned so there are no infections in her teeth. This begain when she started taking a thyroid medicine she has stopped taking it and her gums are still oosing and in alot of pain. Do you know what this is?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013