White liquid on penis after urination. Taking Ciproxin. Back pain. No STD. Reason?

I see a white liquid on my penis after i urinating , when i was in my country i didn't see such stuff in when i was in my country but i jst flyed to another country and when i wanna pee it comes out in 2 places and little pain and after urinating after 30mins i see white liquid on my penis head. I have this problem since 3 years now, and I acually had been taking CIPROXIN for months which is treating the problem for a few days and it comes back. I also have get sever back pain sometimes. I have had a detailed examination of all the sexually transmitted diseases including clymidia and prostititus but I dont have any. Can you please tell me what can be the reason for getting recurring infections although I am not having any unprotected sex and have never had any.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013