White liquid coming out of knee lump, should go for pre betella vasectomy. What are the risks of surgery?

white liquid coming out of knee lump, told I need pre betella versectomy. was told 6 week recovery,how long can i put this off for would like to get construction season in. Can I wait until next winter? what are the risks with surgery?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
endoscopic surgery is short successful and less healing time
aqnd minimal risk
it depends as the diseas is developed due to movements if your problem is not increasing and you can control with medicine will depend wheter it can be postpones
get orthopaedician advise to have full details