White lining on tongue. Had protected oral and vaginal sex. Is it HIV?

Hi Doctor, I ve developed a white lining over the top of my tongue . I haven t had spot elsewhere on the tongue. When I try to scrape the tongue nothing really comes up. It almost looks like the little papillae are themselves white. I smoke and have been under a lot of stress due to a potential HIV exposure 12 days ago in which I believe I had protected oral and vaginal sex with a sex worker. I developed this white tongue on the 11-12th day post potential exposure. How soon after exposure would something like a white tongue display itself as a symptom? Should I be worried? Only extra info I can offer is that I haven t been sleeping or eating much because of the stress. I am also a smoker who has been smoking a lot more than usual due to stress.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012