White lining around tonsils, red spots on roof of mouth. Painless, post nasal drip. Used to smoke heavily

Hi, I have a white lining around my tonsils (it is not tonsilitis ), little red spots on the roof of my mouth, as well as orange coloration on the roof. It is painless, but the discoloration throughout my mouth has lasted months since I first noticed it. I was a smoker, but I quit and only smoked for four years, I did smoke heavily before I quit. I also have post nasal drip every morning when I wake up if this helps. Sometimes the drip has a small amount of blood .
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012