White lines after Brazilian wax. Pus-filled bump, painful. Reason?

I recently went to get a Brazilian Wax and after the lady finished I started to get these white thick lines I want to say patches but they are not that bad and fairly small. After like about 2weeks later I felt like a bump on the side, I felt it and I was hurting I figured it was an ingrown hair but it wasn t it was sort of a pimple I squeezed it and white stuff came out exactly like a pimple. I don t what to think except I might be allergic. I ve only wax twice and the white spots came out both times.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012