White line on arms, is laser treatment permanent?

I have a futcher/ voight/ voigt line on both arms. These lines bring unwanted attention to my arms as there is a quite a noticeable difference between the tone of my skin on one side of the line versus the other side. I ve read that laser treatment is the only treatment that can permenantly address this issue. However, I also know that there are lasers that are better for AA skin than others.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012
Dec 2013
After reading your query I can make out that you have developed thinning of skin winch is also known as stria albicans. Though lasers are best solution but are not fully sure treatment. You can consult your treating doctor to know exactly the percentage of improvement you can get. Apply a plenty of moisturizers so that the skin remains soft and supple.