White lesion, fingernail size on labia majora. Awaiting call from gynecologist after biopsy. Meantime suggestion?

I ve had two biopsies, both inconclusive, waiting on public health system call to see gynocologist . Meanwhile the surface has become raw on the white lesion thing on labia majora , size of smallest fingernail. I do have diagnosed lichen sclerosus . This condition is causing cranky moods, can you advise what is best to use on the lesion meantime please. I use cortisone on LS according to dermatologist directions. My immediate dicomfort is the white lesion.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013