White irregular blister below tongue, paining, fever. Taking augmentin with vitamins. Diet recommendations?

I have a white irregular shaped blister like appearance below the left area of my tongue. The area of the tongue approaching the throat also pains. I have associated fever too. Been 48 hours. Taking Augmentin with Vitamins. About once in a couple of years, this happens and am thinking it could be due to reduction of milk and yoghurt in my diet. . Could you point me to nutrients that may arrest such a tendency?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013