White huge sac in teh vagina seen. Suffering weight loss, no appetite, sick. Cancer ?

My mom just made me aware of something she has come across. She is 75 years old and not been doing well, weight loss , no apetite, gives out quickly so we have been going thru a serious of test and go back to the doctor Monday. Now she has informed me that yesterday she felt weird down in her vagina area. She explained to me, her daughter, like when you put in a tampon and and it s not fitting right. So in looking at it by her squatting and using a mirror it is a white sac about the size of a large butter bean. She said it wasn t hurting. What do you think? THey are trying to rule out cancer with her ?!?!?!? Please advise
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012