White heads on the side of neck, chest and breasts. Does using perfumes on chest cause this ?

Hi, i do not get any pimples on my face, But i seem to get little red dots or very small white heads on the side of my neck , chest and breasts from time to time. I am not sure why i am only getting these small pimples there, i know if i spray perfume on my chest it causes this reaction but i have not sparyed perfume on there for a long time. i have tried scrubbing and putting pimple cream, tea tree oil and all other sorts of things on but they just don t seem to be going away.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012