White heads on forehead, acne, pigmentation. Using demelan cream. Will chemical peels help?

Thank you very much sir.I use demelan every day on entire face but it causes itching. I also got tiny whiteheads on my forehead(may not be related to demelan). I would like to have fair facial skin(matches to my body color) at the same time i would like to get rid of acne. Oily sunscreen may not suit my acne pron screen. I searched on internet about chemical peel . I found articles on peels like glycolic acid , TCA , Retinoic acid etc. Are they available for home use? May I upload my facial pictures for exact idea?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012