White head pimple things on labia, oozing smelly pus. STI and STD negative. Permanent cure ?

Hi, I have white head pimple things on my labia , when squeezed smelly puss comes out. Ive been tested for STI and STD and nothing come back not even thrush. This is getting me down. Im married with 4 kids, and now our sex life is non existant, coz even after bathing within 30 mins my vagina smells again. I really dont know what i can do to get rid of them, had them aslong as i can remember, its disgusting x
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012