White head below the penis head. Is this normal?

hi im a 23 year old male. and i have like a white head just below my penis head... is that normal? i just got checked at a clinic they said im clean.. i just worried on how i should go about treating it.. like should i leave it alone . or try to pop it? i tried popping it last night.. but my errection kept going away ... im not sure if im wording this right
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Your wordings are not clear. Still i will try to answer the possibilities.
If you have successfully popped and the pus came out, then there should be no worry.
If there is still swelling, pls get checked for evidence of infection.
If so antibiotics may be needed.