White-green spots on tonsils. Blisters on tongue. Hurts to swallow. Worried about oral herpes

Hi. Im 21 in Australia. I have whitish greenish looking spots pronably the size of an ants head on my tonsils and red but painless blisters on both sides on the back of my tongue (near my molars). Both sides look identical except for a few enlarged tastebuds . It hurts to swallow or yawn and i have a fair amout of mucus in my nose and at the back of my throat. Ive been smoking extra cigarets and i also accidentaly drank bore water. Im worried it could also be oral herpes but i have nothing on my cheeks or my lips...theyre just a bit dry. My toungue is pink but with a little white coating at the back of it. Im really worried.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012