White grayish bacteria in tonsils, pain in left ear, unable to swallow, speak or eat. Treatment ?

Hello, in the back of my throat it seems I have a white greyish bacteria in my tonsils. In the first day, half of my throat was extremley red but caused pain in my left ear. It is now the second day, in which I must go straight foward and say that everytime I swallow , speak, or eat my entire throat throat puts me through a pain i ve never expeirenced before. In the process of my sore throat working its way to a greater pain, My tempature raised twice to a fever . I have expeirenced body aches in my neck and thighs. Im concered that this could be serious. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013