White grain on the side of penis, keep growing, no pain, not sexually active. Does it require treatment?

hi, doctor,my name is wilson , I have a problem from last few yeas in my penis some little bitty white grains on the side of my penis,seems like very small grains ,they never growing and not giving any pain ,but i want to avoid that things ,am male and single ,am not sexualy active,after one year my marriage is fixed,kindly give me an answer and if any medicine need please let me know.thank you sir.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012