White fluid pimple on the penis head. I am scared about it.

Dear Sir, Good day! I am bachelor. I had sex with married girl last month. Two days before I noticed a white fluid pimple down the head of my penis which is no pain, at that time I popped the pimple a white fluid came out and it cleared. Now again it filled with white fluid. I am scared about it. Please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi... See  a doctor for an examination.. A physical examination can give more information on it.. Blind discussion can only increase the anxiety..

HI, I HAVE GONE TO DERMATOLOGIST FOR PHYSICAL EXAMINATION, HE TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT THAT AND THAT WAS JUST A PIMPLE. THE BLOOD TEST REPORT WAS NEGATIVE. THANKS FOR YOUR SUGESSION. HAVE A NICE DAY. BYE.

Anonymous's Response
How can you prevent or get rid of them?