White fluid discharge in vagina, prescribed medicine, having red spotting. Suggestions?

pls help!i was feeln whitish fluid down my private parts when i dig my hand deep inside..i sense d signs to b toilet infection cos i had to once..the difference is jst dat d 2nd one is nt itching me and watery fluid is not flowing..i then wnt to the health centre in my school and i was giving..imazole!..afta using d 4th one i started noticn a red redspot..d red looks like a fluid nd like im starting my period and i stop taking d drugs,though is not yet time 4 my monthly flow the redspot was very light and lasted 4 two dayz..Afta it stoped i waitd 4 A day again 4 signs of it mayb it will come it didnt.. it was then i used d 5th drug but suprisingly the next day i started seeing d red spot again pls wat is happening
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer