hello and welcome to health care magic,
I am Dr Sriram nathan, an ENT surgeon and I will try to help you out with your problem.
You must understand that some amount of ear discharge
and white flakes is common especially after an ear surgery. Nevertheless bore into these points:
1. get your drums and ear canal
completely cleaned under a microscope by an ENT surgeon and get to know the state of the drum now
2. If the drum is healed and there is no hole then proceed to the next steps. If there is still hole in the drum then your only solution is a revision surgery. you can get back to me with the details.
3. If there is hole then you may have to do a complete cleaning every three to six months from an expert ENT surgeon and never by yourself
4. never allow any water to enter the ear and never use buds
5. Do not put any drops or any other medication unless advised by the doctor
6. If the flakes are plenty and itchy you may have seborrhoec dermatitis
. For this you must consult a dermatologist
7. Take a course of anti histamine
like the levocetrizine for a period of at least two weeks in consultation with your doctor.
hope this helps and hope you get well soon
Dr Sriram Nathan