White flakes continuously coming out of ears. Fluid discharge during winter. Reason and cure?

I have white ear flakes coming out of my both ears for quite long now. I had ear infection and perforation in the ear drum which was treated atleast 10 years ago. I had some discharge fluid as well from ear in acute winter. Of late , may be lat 2 years i have got rid of the discharge as well but do get white flakes continuously from ear. Every 4th day i would get ample white flakes if i use a earbud. Please suggest possible reasons and permanent cure.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012