White dust like particles floating in urine, took medication for a previous UTI. What could this be ?

I am 32 yr old female who has noticed white dust like particles floating in my urine. About a month ago I had a uti and received antibiotics which cleared up the lower back pain and stinky urine. I think the urine still smells a bit. I also think the particles were there from before but am not sure. What could this be? I live on a boat and have to walk to use the bathroom, so I don't go instantly after I need to. Should I be running to the bathroom right away?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013