White dry skin forms and peels from penis head after intercourse. Reasons ?

i am 36 yrs. old male, recently i noticed that, 2 or 3 days after intercourse there is a white dry skin forming and peeling it off automatically from my Penis head, after its peels off completely penis looks normal But these process continues after every intercourse, it never gives me an itch or pain. But immediately after intercourse the portion of penis head where the skin is peeling looks little reddish without any pain. It was started in just 0.5 centimeter area but now it spread almost 2.5 to 3 centimeter area which covers half of penis head. I am pretty hygienic, and do masturbate while wife is not with me, this is started 6 months back after a masturbation while my wife was not with me.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012