White dotted structure on my penis but there is no irritation

Sir,i have some problem with my penis glans.height 6 & weight the neck of my glans some white white dotted structure are present for last 3 weeks.they are like small fine sand never pain or irritate me.i am 31 now.i have sex with my wife only so i think it is not a infection.i masturbate twice a this causing the above problem.also during erection my foreskin automatically slides back,and in flacid state foreskin never covers the glans just covers about 90-95% of total glans is littile much thicker than my it normal or i have some problem.what about the small white grains like stucture.there is accumulation of smegma ,as wash my organ every day.plz most problem is glans penis move down. Thankyou
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011