White dot on skin, surrounded by red circle, dizziness, not like lymes. Causes?

There is a white dot, surrounded by a red circle that started off looking like a bruise this morning and has turned into this. An inch and a hlf wide bullseye. but not like lymes with red dot in middle. It is white surrounded by red. I also do not feel like myself at all. My head is a bit dizzy. Am curious if you have an opinion other than get to a Doctor right away. I know I should go but probably isn t feasible to do so until tomorrow or next day.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. these spots can be due to some allergic condition.
2. It is very difficult to confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist.