White dot near the pupil in the eye. Irritation in the eye. Reddish puffiness. What is happening?

I have a small white dot on my eyeball, it is right next to the pupil on my left eye and on the left side of my pupil, it is very uncomfortable and feels like there is sand stuck in my eye. I also have had very red, puffy, dry, irritated skin around both eyes for the last couple of days. It s extremely red to the point where it looks like i v been punched. Is there anything i can do?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
  Anonymous's Response
You probably have a corneal ulcer. Stop wearing contact lenses immediately. This can be serious. See an ophthalmologist or qualified optometrist within 24-48 hours.