White dot at the base of toe, soreness, unable to walk, yellowish in color, dark at the edges, red rashes on legs. Causes?

my daughter, 11 years old, had a little white dot appear at the bottom base of her big toe on july 3. she said it hurt. i thought maybe an ant had bit her. she s been complaining about it being sore. she spent the night with a friend last night, and when i went to pick her up this morning, she can hardly walk. the bump has gotten bigger. it is round, looks yellowish in color and dark around the edges. her toe is swelled and she has red streaks running up her leg. is this from infection? do you think this is a wart? her doctors office is closed today. do you think i should take her to the ER or wait until tomorrow to see our family doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012